I recently gave a talk on Mozilla Persona at OpenWebCamp V.
My slides are hosted at https://speakerdeck.com/vladikoff/mozilla-persona.
The event itself was really great. It was hosted at the Paypal / EBay campus in San Jose. A lot of great sessions, around half of the sessions were based around web accessibility.
- Mike Taylor talked about “The Modern, Living DOM”
- Nicholas C. Zakas gave his “Enough with JS Already” talk
- Dirk Ginader from Google talked about Grunt.js and how he uses it in his prototype projects.
- 2 talks about CSS. (SASS preprocessor automation and CSS layout)
- Web accessibility talks included information about ARIA, WCAG 2.0 specs.
- Gerardo Capiel talked about Schema.org and a more semantic web.
It was amazing to be a part of this event and I’m definitely excited for OpenWebCamp VI!